I just got my January Boxycharm in the mail and I AM SO EXCITED!
I know I say this all the time, but I think this is one of the best boxes yet!! 😉
I have been subscribed to Boxycharm for almost 2 years and I’ve always been satisfied, excited, and happy with this subscription service!
I made the switch from ipsy to Boxycharm in May 2015 and I don’t regret the change!
As you can see from my blog name, I’m an outdoors gal, but deep down, I’m also a girly girl who is makeup obsessed!
FUN FACT: I worked at Bare Minerals for about 2 years doing makeup and I loved every second of it 😀
Makeup is definitely a huge obsession and interest for me so I thought, ‘Why not include it in my lifestyle section of my blog? ;)’
[Just a quick disclaimer: This post is not sponsored or an affiliate post with Boxycharm. They do not have an affiliate program and I have been subscribed and pay my $21 each month to receive my box!]
ANYWAY, LETS GET INTO THIS BOX!
This has been my favorite box that I’ve gotten in a long time and it is also a box where I LOVE and know I will use all products included!
- The product I am most excited for is the “PUR” Mineral Glow Bronzer! It is FULL size, only has 7 ingredients in it, looks like the perfect shade with just the right amount of shimmer to it, and it normally retails for $25.00. I also have received other products from this brand and they all have been pretty awesome!
- The second product that I am looking forward to trying is the English Laundry perfume! They hit the nail on the head with this perfume! It smells so good! I wish I could describe the scent, but I am not the greatest at describing scents… lets just say its very similar to Britney Spears ‘Fantasy’ perfume! I LOVE IT!
- The third product is one that I have been needing and wanting for a while now! And that is the So Susan Fan Brush. I have never owned a fan brush and have always needed one for my highlight! This little guy retails for $18.95 and has a combo of synthetic nylon and taklon hairs! I used it a few times already and I love it!
- The next product the goes so well with the fan brush is the Vintage Highlighter Double that we also received. The shades of these highlights are just too gorgeous. They have a soft and creamy texture and kind of remind me of the texture of the Becca Highlighters. I’m not a hardcore highlight girl. I do like just a small glow.
- The last product is the *Gorge Amazing Konjac Sponge. I have never used or even seen one of these things, but I’m excited to try it! From my understanding, this is an exfoliating sponge that you wet under warm water then massage your face with. (with or without cleanser) Interesting product that retails for $18.00.
I recommend any beauty and makeup lover to subscribe to this box! It is so exciting to receive new products every month and it is a great way to build your makeup collection! I am rarely disappointed with Boxycharm. I am a devoted charmer who doesn’t see myself canceling this subscription for any reason any time soon!
What are your favorite monthly subscription services? Have you been considering Boxycharm but just haven’t done it? Let me know in the comments what you think of subscription services and if you have a favorite that you may want to recommend for me!
Thank you so much for stopping by!