Good Evening Friends and Readers!
I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend!
Today is January 7th, 2017. We are already a whole week into the new year! ( Say what?!)
I have set out so many different goals, ambitions, and resolutions for the new year, and I’m thinking I need to get the ball rolling faster on many things (including this blog) because time flies too quickly!
I have so many ideas and plans for this blog, but the most important goal for Wild and Free Outdoors is to connect with all of you and build new friendships with all who take part in my “journey”.
I have some fun ideas for my blog including a weekly series called #Treatyoself Tuesday, where I review and feature a fun food/snack item, or makeup/lifestyle item that I think is worth treating yourself to. I also want to incorporate a monthly series that is going to be called #sundaygunday where that is a review/feature on a specific gun or gun related accessory.
^Those are all to come very soon! I have so many passions and interest, I just wish I could incorporate it all in here! Also, let me know of any ideas that you guys would love for me to shed light on 🙂
I have a lot more technical/ “admin” issues I definitely need to work on (i.e. broken links, website layout, subscription list….) Remember I’m a total newbie blogger who is doing this all on her own on top of her two jobs and other priorities 😉 So my apologies for the little mishaps.
Although I’m slowly beginning this journey, it has already brought so much joy to my life and I can’t wait for more!
I thought I would do a fun “blogger questionnaire tag” with some random questions just so you guys could get to know me… (For the time being, while I work on all that I need to work on for this site)
Please answer your favorite questions in a comment below! 🙂
Talk to ya’ll soon!
1. What is your best friend’s name?
Summer! (beautiful, right?!)
2. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
sometimes open, sometimes closed… I don’t really keep track of that.
3. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope! I’m picky about those things and wouldn’t use them if I took them lol
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
6. What is your song of the week?
Ariana Grande- Everyday (Gets me pumped up at the gym!)
7. Do you still watch cartoons?
When I watch TV, yes! My bf and I are obsessed with King of The Hill (haha)
8. Heels or flats?
Boots! (with a two-three inch riding heel)
9. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
La Bamba (and I cry every. single. time.)
Most Current: The secret life of Pets.
10. Last person you kissed?
11. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably two years ago?
12. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yup! But I usually let my Dad change it for me lol
13. Describe your ideal proposal?
On top of a mountain, down on one knee 🙂
14. Are you lazy?
Yeah, I definitely get in my lazy modes.
15. How many languages can you speak?
2 ish. English, and Spanish(not as good as id like)
Oli, O., Liv, O-Liv.
17. Ever used a gun?
yes, always have one with me. #gunsarelife
18. What color was the last bra you bought?
19 Does anyone know the password to your email address?
I don’t think so
20. Do you want any tattoos?
I have 3, don’t really care to get more.
21.. Any strange habits?
I have plenty…
22. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
Dropped it in the toilet :/ (Thank you Lord for Apple Care)
23. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
Who knows… I’d like to be like 26 or 27 though.
24. Are you a risk taker?
Sometimes… usually I am more cautious though.
25. What happened the last time you cried?
hahaha, I was watching “Heart and Soul” it’s an older movie, and I literally BAWLED my eyes out when the little boy had to say bye to the four angels. I was sobbing and my boyfriend thought I was so crazy lol
26 Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Nope! lol But I know they are going the way GOD planned, and that is what matters and that brings me comfort.
27. What’s your worst habit?
Eating too much chips
28. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
His sense of humor, his smile, his style, his love for me, his hugs… basically EVERYTHING
29. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
when I was a kid, I did… (EW!)
30. Do you have any strange phobias?
Snakes… but that’s not strange… snakes are scary.
31. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do, I miss my Uncle Dan who passed away two years ago. My BF was using a hunting vest that used to be my uncles and made me miss him a lot more today
42. Who are you in love with?
Jesus, my family, my boyfriend, my life….
33. What do you want to know about the future?
34. Have you already planned your wedding?
in my head, yes.
35. Do people ever take you seriously?
They always do lol
36. Why do you have a blog?
I’ve always loved writing (since I could write) and I want to share my heart and passions, and connect with people!
37. How old are you?
38. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Walk away from The Lord, sleep around, get wasted
39. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
40. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
I don’t really know/ care too much about celebrities so im not sure.